University of Minnesota. Driven to Discover.
(CIDRAP News) A Las Vegas man remained unconscious today with suspected ricin poisoning after the deadly toxin derived from castor beans was found in his Las Vegas motel room last week, according to news services.
Get CIDRAP news and other free newsletters.
Sign up now»
Unrestricted financial support provided by
Grant support for ASP provided by
CIDRAP - Center for Infectious Disease Research and PolicyOffice of the Vice President for Research, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
© 2019 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.